3D printing has certainly taken the world by storm! We have come a long way from the days of woodblock printing to using a printing press to print on paper, to using printers at home. Though 3D printing is not really a brand new concept, it can be agreed that it’s only recently that most people have actively started using it.
It is obvious that you are reading this article because you are searching either for a 3D Printer or are keen on knowing the benefits of what China made 3D printers can do? We assure you, you will surely end up with a good decision at the end of the article. There are myriad of options available for you to select from among 3D printers available in the market with prices starting from the lowest range right up to high-end ones.
That is the reason it becomes very difficult to choose a 3D printer which best suits your requirement. Yes, 3D printers are quite expensive as compared to normal printers but there are also some entry-level 3D printers, which are available in the market, and they are quite good.
Top 3D Printers on Aliexpress (Reviewed 2020)
Here we have collated a list of those printers, which are affordable yet of very high quality. After comparing and analyzing over hundred of 3D Printer options, we have zeroed down to some Aliexpress 3D printers which are high in print and quality design but do not burn a hole in your pocket!
Being a novice this will be a pretty helpful guide as we present to you Cheap and Good 3D printers under $300 from Aliexpress.
#1 – AnyCubic Mega S 3D Printer
Anycubic, a household brand on Aliexpress brings you an Ultra 3D printer using the highly advances technology of Automatic levelling and Height detection. As against the microswitch used by a regular printer, this 3D printer uses a proximity sensor for detecting the vertical Limits travel.
● Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
● Large build volume: 210 x 210 x 205 mm
● Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm Z 0.002mm
● Supported Print Materials: TPU,PLA, ABS, HIPS, Wood
● Full Rigid Solid metal frame construction and superior stability
● High quality, accurate printing with layer resolution down to 50 microns
● Ultrabase for excellent adhesion and easy parts removal
● Auto Resume Print from Power Outage
● High Quality Titan Extrusion to print Flexible filaments
● Suspended Spool(Filament) Holder
● Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
● Ambient Operating Temperature: 8ºC – 40ºC
● Connectivity SD Card, USB Port (expert users only)
● Net Weight: ~11kg
● Package Weight: 16.5kg
This is a manual assembling printer but is high on performance and there is no doubt there. The assembling is not very complex and can be done quite easily with the manual given along with it. This printer is shipped from many countries and sold with pins to suit different countries. Make sure to choose the one suitable to the region you reside in.
Reviews by Real Buyers
- Purchased on a Sunday, received the following Friday. It is mounted in less than 10 min and is easy to calibrate. Resistive touch screen, works great if used by pressing buttons with a stick or something. Fingers work fine too. It prints very well, very accurately. The hot bed works perfectly. The structure is boñita and rigid, and hides electronics very well. It’s my second 3D printer and I recommend it to 100% beginners for its simplicity
- After the test impression. Very happy with the purchase. Looking forward to using it a lot.
- Great 3D printer at a very adjusted price. due to COVID-19 the parcel was delayed but the communication was perfect with the seller. Excellent quality print. Recommended 100%
- This is my first 3d printer and I’m very happy with it, after a few failed adjustments and tests it prints perfectly and with good quality. The filament next to the printer has caused me no problem and adheres perfectly to the bed. Its mounting is surprisingly simple and the instructions are clear. I ‘ve connected it to octopi with the firmware it brings in series and everything works as expected. Very happy! Added: it was shipped from Germany.
#2 – FlyingBear Ghost 5
Constructed with a full metal body, this printer is the epitome of strength and durability. Just one look at the printer and you know this is rugged and sure to last long. The FlyingBear 3D printer is ideal for speedy printing with negligible noise.
Equipped with cooling fans on the mainboard as well as on the Extruder, this printer can print for a much longer time without heating up. This also adds to the life span of the printer. Yes, it has to be assembled but the company does provide an installation video to help you in installing it easily and in no time.
Layer thickness precision: 0.05-0.3
MAX printing speed: 150 mm/s.
Material type: PLA, ABS,Wood, HIPS .
Material specifications :1.75mm in diameter.
Positioning accuracy: Z 0.002mm, XY 0.01mm.
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Recommended extruder temperature: 210degC (the max 260degC).
Hot bed temperature: 60-110degC .
Extruder number: 1
Power requirements: 24V, 300W
Input file format: STL , OBJ , DAE , AMF
Output file format : GCode
Compatibility: Windows, Mac.
Control software: Repetier-host,Cura.
Machine weight: 15kg
Reviews by other buyers
- Excellent printer, even TPU prints from the box. Printer top. That’s only the seller likes to mush with the track numbers, if there is not enough goods in the warehouse. I got a track number in the Rostov region, although I’m in St. Petersburg. As a result, by choosing 10 day delivery, I waited for the goods a month.
- The printer came a little more than a month later, after calibration during the test printing there was a failure of the motor on the y axis depends on the movement of the trolley tensioning the correct attachments stretched and censored. Each parcel movement was carried out only after contact with the seller.
#3 – FLsun3D QQ S Pro
Assembling can be fun at times and when it is your 3D printer, you may have a learning experience as well. Especially with a printer by Flsun, it seems quite a breeze assembling and using this machine as the details in the manual are very clear.
Built with an aluminium body and a metal frame, this 3D printer by Flsun comes with two filaments and two cooling fans to cool your model and ensure that the printing happens without any blockage. The print quality is definitely excellent for the money you pay.
What other users say
- The printer arrived 6 days earlier, it is of a very acceptable quality. The me and I tried it straight and it came out printing perfect. The seller is very attentive and it is noted that he has experience in this, I forgot to tell you to put a low value in the statement so that I don’t get charged much at all. Taxes and put the minimum possible value for your own motus. I am very happy with the shopping experience, the printer has very good material quality and prints very well for the price it costs. I ‘d like to keep buying from this seller what I can add to this printer.
- My first 3D printer, the purchase is very pleased, the printing quality of PLA plastic is good, printed the test models, very liked the elephant :) the printer assembly took 20 minutes, calibration and customization another 10 minutes. Delivered 10 days before novosiba with delivery in Russia.
- Fast shipping, fantastic product, it is fast, quiet, easy to assemble, robust, bring gift spare parts, bring all the tools for the final assembly of the printer and also all the tools necessary to completely disassemble the printer, you can’t really ask him for more. Recommended at 100%.
#4 – Aluminium Updated Extruder -$219
This Do-It-Yourself 3D printer comes in a rather new design and upgraded features. The 3D printer comes with plastic wheels and bearings for easy mobility. The body is made of Aluminium, which assures us of the strength and quality. The printer operates with high precision and accuracy. It has an LCD screen with multiple languages to use for operating. There are so many color filaments available along with a 1-year warranty on this printer.
#5 – Ultimaker 2 copy – $679
Priced much higher than the other 3D printers on this list, this is a premium product, offering premium quality and therefore worth the money you invest in it. This is a metal Fuselage DIY printer, providing much more stable movement than other 3D Printers. It comes with a Copper Sleeve bearing which is known for low noise levels. There are not many wires in this printer that adds to the sophisticated look of it.
#6 – Anet Auto Levelling – $ 145-$236
This auto-levelling printer by Anet is another one in the budget range of 3D printers. This works well in detecting the Vertical limits and it comes with a full metal frame. With the addition of LCD Touch screens, this printer makes it very easy to work with. High and accurate precision in printing, a sturdy aluminium platform and sustainable motors are some notably good features in this range by Anet.
#7 – Reprap Prusa i3 -$131-290
Get a 3d printer with the latest Hotbed technology. This printer is equipped with a Bowden Extruder, Highly qualitative Bearing and a laser kit with an LCD Display in multiple languages for ease of operation. Shipped from Russia, this printer does reach customers across the world quite quickly. For higher accuracy of the printing, the printer provides upgraded Hotend for easy Extruder filament. The assembling of printing is much easier as it comes with a metal frame and linear Bearings.
#8 – Micromake 3D printer Pulley -$ 205-$270
To print big 3D outputs, choose this Micromake 3D printer which is in a pulley version. This DIY 3D printer comes with a tough Aluminium body. It was designed after a lot of extensive research. The results of the research led to finally creating the dual duct and this auto level 3D printer was made. With much faster speed and cooling fans, the life of this 3D printer is guaranteed to be much longer for hassle-free printing.
#9 – Tronxy X3 -$156-$231
This newly designed 3D printer from the brand Tronxy comes with an upgraded Extruder, steady printing Hotbed technology for high precision printing and an Electronic display box, which helps in easy handling of the printing device. The metal frame and aluminium trails make the assembling and operation much easier. Priced nominally and offering great quality, this printer is worth a try.
#10 – Magic 3D printer Pen
This 3D Printer Pen by Myriwell serves the purpose of both fun and learning for your kids as well as for yourself. It comes in four different colors (Blue, Grey, Orange and Yellow). It is great as it has a compact design, which is good for easy maintenance. It is portable and can be easily used with your hands. The design is similar to a Marker or pen but more technical. Most importantly, the 3D printer Pen comes with 12 months of manufacturer warranty.
Buying Cheap 3D Printer from Aliexpress
MOST SELLERS PROVIDE WARRANTY! SO BUY WITH EASE.
Though it seems like magic, the way 3D printing works is quite simple and can be easily understood. The first 3D printers basically printed layers and layers one on top of the other to form a 3D structure. Over the years this has been improvised and further developed, and today we get printers that print with great accuracy, which is really something we should be proud of! Used extensively by architects and structural engineers, 3D printers definitely are a boon as it helps them visualise their designs on a miniature scale and correct any potential flaws or faults that might occur.
One issue we still face is that most 3D printers only allow a single material to be printed at any given time but with constant innovation and the world moving at a pace that is unmeasurable, this will be overcome soon. Right now we can apply the idea of multi-material printing to ensure that this is not an obstacle.
Most of these Chinese 3D printers are under $300 but even though they are cheap, they are not low in Quality. With the right personalization and touch comes the flexibility to mould it as per your wish. Assembling 3D printers reduces the cost too. So consider these 3D printers before you chose any high-end printer as even these would serve your purpose.