Among all inventions in the world of technology, we would say that the Dash Cameras for cars are truly a blessing. We are sure a lot of drivers here would agree with us! These tiny objects mounted or installed on the dashboard go into recording mode during a drive and constantly record whatever is happening in front of the car. They record not only the video but also audio, simultaneously. There are some more advanced cameras that even record the rear part. The best ones are those that have a “parking mode” on them that can be turned on while the car is parked. These act like little surveillance cameras and give us great peace of mind. With the possibility of theft when parked in shopping lots or alleys, we are sure that these dashboard cameras are a huge saviour.
Equipping your car with a dash cam can be of great use when it comes to claiming insurance for drivers in the case of an accident. A dash cam can provide the user with some concrete evidence when it’s required. You no longer have to rely on memory or false statements as you have concrete evidence at your fingertips. From police to truck drivers, a large range of users around the world have installed good dash cameras.
TOP 5 CHEAP DASH CAM $50 on Aliexpress
Though there are cameras available with a huge range of features and the prices vary accordingly, it is not difficult to get a good one for around $50.
#1 – New Original Podofo A1 Mini Car DVR Camera Dashcam Full HD 1080P
This mini car DVR camera is priced affordably between $17 and $27 depending on the storage capacity. This is one of the most popular brands sold on Aliexpress and has very satisfied customers who have used it for many years at a stretch. It is small and as it comes in two colours, is inconspicuous. The night mode is pretty good as well. The best feature is the “anti-shake” that is important during a drive. The seller ships these from China and Spain to locations across the world, making it very convenient for you.
2. Original Podofo Full HD 1080P 140 Degree Dash cam
Priced as low as $23, this camera is certainly value for money. Very tiny and light weight, this is perfect for your car. This records very well using an original micro SD card to store up to a maximum of 32 GB, which is great for daily recording. The built in microphone records audio to a great extent. This has the function of a delayed start which can help prevent damage of the car’s instantaneous pulse current machine.
– Super small volume, direct stick on the cars will not block line of sight, video registrator
1080 p ultra wide Angle lens perfect combination design,
more convenient on various occasions a multi-angle, high resolution video shooting
– Built-in sensor 1/3 inch low noise degree is high quality, in the dark places to capture the ultra clear picture
– Built-in lithium electricity charge while video function
– Built-in microphone/speaker
– Support high capacity Micro TF card
– Car boot video function automatically
– With the function of delay start, prevent damage of cars instantaneous pulse current machine
3. 4.0 Inch IPS Screen Full HD 1080P Video 170 Degree Dash Cam
A dash cam with excellent clarity and recording capacity, the Ramiro brand has been making waves in the market. Priced slightly higher than the other brands, these cameras offer fantastic night shoot clarity as well. Do keep in mind that only original storage SD cards are compatible with these cameras. The camera has an ultra-wide angle 6G lens that is definitely helpful.
4. Jansite Night Vision Car Dvr detector Camera Blue Review Mirror DVR Digital Video Recorder
Jansite Night Vision camera has a parking monitor that functions efficiently. The dual lens system is very useful for recording the rear view, especially when backing up the car. Priced in the budget range, this dash cam offers premium features that make this a must-buy product. The imported blue mirror helps prevent glare from strong lights and makes it easier on the eyes while driving. The HD lens is progressive and ensures great clarity and picture quality.
5. ANSTAR DVR Dual Lens Car Camera
Anstar is yet another brand manufacturing high-quality dual-lens cameras that are long-lasting and efficient. With a large aperture and a 170 degrees wide angle lens, this camera misses nothing while driving. The video quality is in HD ensuring great clarity. The night vision clarity is also not compromised. The parking feature on this camera is an added benefit.
Buying Budget Dash Cam from Aliexpress
We have therefore done all the hard work and made choosing the right dash cam much simpler for you. Just make sure you keep all the points and advice we listed earlier in mind before going online to buy an efficient dash cam for your car. No matter what, never compromise on the security and quality of your cam.
Above are recommended based on Seller review ratings and the orders that were made on the products from Aliexpress. We do make extensive research to look out for such cheap and affordable dash cameras on Aliexpress. So please click on the link to purchase to support us.
Things to know when buying Car Dash Cam
In this article, we will not only cover the basics of the dashboard cameras but also the points you need to remember for buying the best, cheapest and awesome dash cams from China, shipping from Aliexpress. Additionally, to make life easier for you, we have also researched some of the best dash cams available and listed those out for you to check out and buy.
When it comes to buying a good dash cam, you must strive to look for following aspects:
1. Quality of the video: When it comes to video quality, the camera that shoots at high-definition can be your best pick. Whether the resolution is 720p or 1080p, both are suitable enough to cater to your needs. You can get a 720p HD camera for as high as $60. You might think of cutting down your budget, but that will just reduce the quality you are getting. The camera must record the high-definition video in full screen. It should be able to shoot in the night; the majority of cameras are proficient in the day but the quality deteriorates at night which does not serve the purpose. It is, therefore, best to choose a camera that performs well in poor lighting. Choose one with a wide angle view, keeping the resolution in mind.
2. Compact size: Dash cams should be small, rigid and must be proficient. In short, they should be compact or you can say discreet. They should be small and compact enough so that the user can mount them behind the rearview mirror with added ease. The best colour for your dash cam can be black as the colour blends well with the car’s décor and dashboard well.
3. Feasibility: When it comes to the operation of a dash cam, it should be feasible as well as viable. One must look to buy a reliable dash cam brand and that would solve problems regarding blurred recording, hangs, glitches and so on. You certainly don’t want to spend money and not get the results you need.
4. Processing power: The processing power is the sole driver of the whole dash cam recording operation. A proficient CPU can be of utmost importance when it comes to ensuring a glitch-free operation. The ability of the CPU and the quality of the CMOS sensor go hand in hand. Your cam must have a great lens also; a good lens provides the user with a large aperture as well as large viewing angle. Your dash cam can be your saviour in case of an emergency, so you must never compromise on the quality in any manner.
5. Length of the power adapter: The length of the power adapter of your dash cam should be considered. Most people underestimate the importance of this. You must ensure ample length of the cable of your power adapter as this is the fact that you might consider if you want to install the dash cam around the windshield. You must ask the seller about the length of the power adapter without fail.
6. Avoid LED light Dash Cams as far as possible: What comes as a viable fact is that, an array of Dash cams out there are equipped with LED lights. This was done by the manufacturers to aid the night recording experience of the camera. The move was aimed to increase the quality of the footage recorded at night under the poor lighting. However, this has a negative effect as this attracts extra attention as the LEDs increase the glare of your windshield.